[Qt-interest] Help on QAction

Malyushytsky, Alex alex at wai.com
Tue Mar 10 23:27:30 CET 2009

According to my impression there is special class which hanldes this for QAction - QActionGroup. You can make group exlusive or non-exlusive depending on your needs. Instance of such class emmits two signals you might find useful: hovered "( QAction * action )" and "triggered ( QAction * action )"

Best regards,
     Alex Malyushytsky