[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5 build failing on Mac OSX

Nathan Carter nathancarter5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:30:53 CET 2009

I just had luck building Qt 4.5 from source on OS X 10.5 after I first
followed the advice from another discussion thread to upgrade my
developer tools to the latest XCode (3.1.2).  My configure was

	./configure -debug-and-release -universal

and I therefore I did build webkit.  Note that I downloaded qt-mac-
opensource-4.5.0.tar.gz, not the qt-all-opensource-4.5.0.whatever; the
latter did not work for me on a number of levels.

I haven't tested this install yet, but it...installed. :)

Nathan