[Qt-interest] Widget Arrow in linked list

phil prentice philp.cheer at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 11 16:46:47 CET 2009

Hi all
  I would like to be able to display a list of arrows (with text underneath).
I was hoping to create a widget consisting of an arrow with some text
underneath.  I was then going to insert it into a list such as  QListWidget.
I have used QListWidget before for icons and text and naively thought that I
would be able to extend this to widgets.  I'm a bit of a novice here and was
wondering if any of you might be able to point me in the right direction or
suggest an example that I could look at?  Each arrow would be the same size
and have a different text label underneath it.  I would like to insert/delete
arrows in the list.

Thanks
Phil