[Qt-interest] program execution issue

Zine eddine Bendjaballah zineeddine.b at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:49:23 CET 2009

Hi,

I have QDialog Widget created in Qt Designer, this dialog contains a button
that open a QColorDialog box. So I've created a slot called
openColorDialog() in designer that I attached to the clicked() signal.
The compilation of the program goes without error, but when I run the
program and click on that button nothing heppen and the application output
window of qt creator displays the following message:

Object::connect: No such slot QDialog::openColorDialog() in
Interface\/ui_teacherform.h:121

Object::connect: (sender name: 'toolButton')

Object::connect: (receiver name: 'TeacherForm')

The QDialog has also others slots that are correctly executed when the
corresponding signal arises.

In the line 121 of the ui_teacherform.h this code:
QObject::connect(toolButton, SIGNAL(clicked()), TeacherForm,
SLOT(openColorDialog()));

I'm suspecting the "\/" symbole in the pathname.

Any help is welcom.

Cheers.
--
Zine Eddine Bendjaballah