[Qt-interest] problem with translucent windows.

Looki Angel lookias at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 12:20:55 CET 2009

which macro, maybe Q_WS_WIN? that macro doesnt help me to provide a cross plattform tool with the same appearance on linux and windows. honestly i have alot more windows users then linux users, so it would be fine to provide nice transulency on ms-windows too :(

im thinking that im on a little bug in qt4.5.