[Qt-interest] How best to display arrows in a list?

phil prentice philp.cheer at talktalk.net
Thu Mar 12 14:05:24 CET 2009

HI friends
  I'm a very stuck as to how go about using QT to display arrows as part of a
list.  I have attached a screen shot (.jpg)
which displays an old X11 GUI which I would very much like to move over to
QT.  What it displays is a list of arrows on the left and a list of arrows at
the bottom.  Does QT offer anything that might make its porting to QT
easier..I was hoping to use something like QListWidget to help me but I dont
think that it is capable?  I am really stuck here as to how I might proceed.
Can anybody help me?

I would much appreciate any response even if its to say its back to basics
i.e. I cant use classes like QListWidget to help me out.

Thanks again for all your help

Phil