[Qt-interest] Multiple mouse events at the same time?

Andrea Franceschini therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:28:45 CET 2009

2009/3/11 Tiago Correia <tiago at cnotinfor.pt>:

> You might be interested in this project:
> http://code.google.com/p/mtlab/

Yes, this is interesting. Anyway I found what I was referring to in my
which is, as far as I understand, a fork (sort of, at least) of Xorg
to allow for multiple pointers driven by multiple pointing devices.
I'll go through the mtlab project to see how the concepts are
developed from their point of view: what I was actually thinking about
was a real X11 server with multiple pointers and of course multitouch
widget and such things.
Thanks for the pointer, Tiago :)

--
Andrea