[Qt-interest] does QAbstractSocket::disconnectFromHost() wait untill all data has been read ??

neel.basu.z at gmail.com neel.basu.z at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:59:57 CET 2009

assuming I invoked QAbstractSocket::disconnectFromHost() just after writting
all requests.
e.g. I am looping through QList<QString> and writting each element of the
vector to the socket.
and when the loop finished I executed disconnectFromHost().
On the manual it says it garant's all data will be written before its closed.
But If the server is going to send some response after recieving the last
request would it reach to me ????
cause when the last request has gone to server there is no unwritten data in
the buffer so disconnectFromHost() has no problem to close (according to
documentation).
So what will happen with the response that was coming from server.