[Qt-interest] Sorry for a more C++ based Question

Neel Basu neel.basu.z at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:15:31 CET 2009

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 23:39:41 Scott Aron Bloom wrote:

>> and I can not do any Signal Socket thing on this class right ?
>> or there is any backdoor for this ??

> Well.. before we talk backdoors... Why not just have your container use HAS
> A for the QList< T > and typedeef the list type
>
> Scott

Ya I've thought about that berfore
But I've to reimpliment all QList's member functions in this class and keep
this class as an adapter class as (forwarding functions) which is a pain
You might say I might  not need all functionality of QList Class
But still thats a pain.
even if I use a QList<T> member function I need to use Template