[Qt-interest] How do I choose the number of rows that a QListWidget displays?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Mar 17 22:10:53 CET 2009

Hi,

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 21:56:36 Robert Allan Schwartz wrote:
> My question is: How do I choose the number of rows that are DISPLAYED, not
> that are contained.

I have the feeling that you want to use the wrong class for your problem. If I
understand you right, you have something like a table where you want to view
several rows but not all, right?

QListWidget simply shows all available rows. QListView too. But QListView
works on any model, so you can plug a proxymodel between the listview and your
model to select only the rows you want.

BTW: HTML mails are considered bad in most parts of the non-MS-world,
especially in mailinglists...

Have fun,

Arnold