[Qt-interest] Playing mplayer in slave mode using Qt application

arun kumar arunkumaraymuo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:14:30 CET 2009

Hai,

I am a student and  I am new to this Qt development. can anybody help
me to develope an application that play media using mplayer and i need
to add another media through our application. I  played media using
Qprocess but how i add another media through our Qt application.I
found mplayer will receive commandline argument  in slave mode but how
i done this in Qt application.Can anybody please help me...

Thanks in advance.