[Qt-interest] realize a widget like QComboBox but with QCheckBox as its items

吴海峰 wuhf at nari-relays.com
Wed Mar 18 13:49:00 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I want to realize such a widget which it is just like a QComboBox in the whole but with QCheckBox as its items, instead of text strings.
I have searched the list but without luck.

I use MVD. The Following is my code:

QComboBox *editor = new QComboBox(parent);

// list is used to store data.

CItemModelForComboBox * pModel = new CItemModelForComboBox(list.count(), 1); // CItemModelForComboBox subclass QStandardItemModel
for(int i=0; i<list.count(); i++)
{
pModel->BuildDataIntoModel(QString("%1").arg(list[i].m_nValue), list[i].m_strValue);
}

QListView *pShowWidget = new QListView;
pShowWidget->setModel(pModel);

editor->setModel(pModel);

CItemDalegateForComboBox * pDelegate = new CItemDalegateForComboBox(); // CItemDalegateForComboBox subclass QItemDelegate
pShowWidget->setItemDelegate(pDelegate);
editor->setView(pShowWidget);

return editor;

During the debug, I was told that CItemDalegateForComboBox functions such as "createEditor" never entered.

Can anyone give me some hints to solve it? Many Thanks in advance!