[Qt-interest] VTK docs in Qt 4 Assistant

karsten.heimrich at nokia.com karsten.heimrich at nokia.com
Wed Mar 18 15:48:30 CET 2009

Hi,

________________________________
Von: qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com [mailto:qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com] Im Auftrag von ext Adithya Udupa
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. März 2009 18:12
An: qt-interest at trolltech.com
Betreff: [Qt-interest] VTK docs in Qt 4 Assistant

Hi all,
How can i include documentation of VTK (www.vtk.org<http://www.vtk.org>) in Qt 4 assistant?
Qt Assistant is an easy to use tool for online docs. But i am not able to figure out how to integrate VTK documentation.
I have vtk5.qhc and vtk5.qch files with me!!

You should be able to point Assistant to the above mentioned vtk.qch file using 'Edit -> Preferences... -> Documentation -> Add" or you probably can run "Assistant -collectionfile vtk.qhc".

Regards,
---
Karsten Heimrich - karsten.heimrich (AT) nokia.com
Software Engineer - Nokia, Qt Software
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 Berlin, Germany