[Qt-interest] How to create MouseEvent like events and use them?

David Anderson zerty.david at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:47:38 CET 2009

I am creating an event to be posted to event
queue. But, I have tried using postEvent, but it did not work.

Given, a set of x and y values, how can we create a QMouseEvent
inherited object
and send it to the GUI and execute an event handler for a widget, like
a push button?

I have written even handlers for each of the widgets that would handle
those events. As I am not using the mouse, I am trying to generate a
mouse event like (press only).

How can I generate these events and invoke the event handlers (slots)
that I have created for the events?

Thanks,

--
David Anderson Lino de Sousa
Embedded and Pervasive Computing Laboratory - embedded.ufcg.edu.br

Bacharelando Em Ciência da Computação - UFCG