[Qt-interest] Checked column of QTableWidget?

Iurii Gordiienko hordi at ukr.net
Thu Mar 19 09:38:17 CET 2009

Hi    How can I make the checked column of the QTableWidget?     I try next code, but I only can draw the checked-box and I don't know how can I interaction with it...    void QHeaderView::paintSection(QPainter* painter, const QRect& rect,int logicalIndex)const    {      QStyleOptionViewItem opt;//(option);
  opt.rect = rect;
  opt.state = opt.state & ~QStyle::State_HasFocus;

  opt.state |= QStyle::State_On;

  //const QWidget *widget = d->widget(option);
  QStyle *style = /*widget ? widget->style() : */QApplication::style();
  style->drawPrimitive(QStyle::PE_IndicatorViewItemCheck, &opt, painter, 0);
}    Qt-4.5.0    Thanks