[Qt-interest] .PRO file where is this?!

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Thu Mar 19 15:26:45 CET 2009

Hi everybody,

I've this problem, i dunnow why icons don't have any images on it even though I created the correspondent resource file and added the image. When I created the GUI with QTDesigner, I drag and dropped the action on teh button. I can clearly see the image on the button in the Desinger but as soon as I compiled the code under MS Visualstudio 2008 it doesn't show up.
Has been suggested me to add to my project the .pro file, but where this file come from and how to do it?

Kind Regards.
Giacancarlo