[Qt-interest] Eclipse Integration crashes on clean Eclipse CDT install (Kubuntu 8.10)

Philipp Schmidt philschmidt at gmx.net
Thu Mar 19 15:42:16 CET 2009

On Donnerstag 19 März 2009 15:25:23 qt-interest-request at trolltech.com wrote:
>Hi Philipp,
>
>Unfortunately I can't reproduce the crash. Could you please provide more
> info about it?
>Does it always crash in the same way?
>How do you select the Qt Widget Box? Do you just click the Widget Box tab?
>Do you first open the ui file? Do you see ui editor?
>Does the ui editor work before you click the widget box tab?
>Do you see any part of the Qt eclipse integration is working and you see the
>crash only with widget box?
>
>Thanks
>
>Jarek

Hi,

the crash happens with anything that has something to do with the Integration.
Any of the Gui-Designer Sidebars will do, invoking a full rebuild of all Qt
Apps after changing the default version, trying to open a *.ui file and the
likes.
When it crashes it always gives the errormessage i have already posted.

Greetings
Philipp