[Qt-interest] how I can know the widget is editable?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 20 07:46:42 CET 2009

On 20.03.09 13:40:28, marslee_suc wrote:
> Thank you , I use the way you mentioned, but In this way I should know the className, If I don't know class name can I do
> that? for example if you get a QWidget pointer points to Kate edit field I found it is not class inherits QLineEdit, QTextEdit
> etc. It use itself class.

No you can't, there's no property on QWidget that would tell you wether it
implements an editable widget or one that just displays information.

Can you explain why you don't have access to the actual widget (instead of
just a QWidget pointer) and why you need to know that it is editable? Maybe
there's another way to achieve what you want.

Andreas

--
You have an unusual equipment for success.  Be sure to use it properly.