[Qt-interest] erro

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Mar 20 08:19:13 CET 2009

On Friday 20 March 2009 07:55:42 Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> Can U tell me anyone why I am getting this error ?
> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out):
> 0x0000000000768340 ***

Because your system is not truly free???

I mean, come on. Somewhere in your development you played around and changed
some new/delete or malloc/free and these messages started to show up. Either
you still know when that happened and what you played with or you have to go
through the revisions in your version control, replay them one by one and see
when it started.
Then you can check whether you are deleting something twice or you are
deleting something that Qt tries to delete later. Or maybe you create
something with new but delete it with delete[].

But actually your chances of getting concret serious answers would rise a lot
if you gave us more then two lines of text (not counting the 7 lines of your
signature)...

Have fun,

Arnold