[Qt-interest] QNetworkProxy NTLM authorization

Антон Сердюков uksus70 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:05:52 CET 2009

Let me clarify my situation a little more.

I'm connecting QTcpSocket with a QNetworkProxy set globally via
QNetworkProxy::setApplicationProxy.
User name and password are set via QNetworkProxy::setUser() and
QNetworkProxy::setPassword().
The proxy type used is QNetworkProxy::HttpProxy

Perhaps I should connect QAbstrctSocket::proxyAuthenticationRequired()
signal instead of settings username and password directly to
QNetworkProxy? What is the difference? When to use either approach?