[Qt-interest] FileFilter

Robert McVicar Robert.McVicar at iongeo.com
Fri Mar 20 13:15:39 CET 2009

fileDialog.setNameFilter("*.dat");

This information is available at
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qfiledialog.html

Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:

> QString fileName = QFileDialog::getSaveFileName(this);
>

> I am getting the file dialog using the above code but, I want to put a
> file filter with  *.dat.So only the .dat files I want how would I put
> a file  filter ?
>
> Can anyone tell me plss..
>

> Kind regards,
> LM Glasfiber R&D (India) Pvt. Ltd.
>
> Sujan Dasmahapatra
> Project Engineer - CFD
>
> Telephone: +91 80 66470248
> Mobile:
> E-mail: sdh at lmglasfiber.com <mailto:sdh at lmglasfiber.com>

> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
> named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
> do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any
> purpose or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
> unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be
> unlawful.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.