[Qt-interest] C++ + QT vs C#

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at sabgroup.com
Fri Mar 20 15:45:53 CET 2009

Oops.. new keyboard.. accidentally hit send.

Both apps were written using the same algorithm.  Reading 1 line at a time, processing that line, and continuing on.

The problem with C#, due to the heap management, the memory was never freed during the look for the memory footprint to go down in tim.

You are correct, any langage can be used to write really bad code...

That is not the case here...

Scott