[Qt-interest] QtWebKit 4.5.0 doesn't load SVG or TIFF images - Never Mind

Rush Manbert rush at manbert.com
Fri Mar 20 20:38:16 CET 2009

I'm sorry, I need to retract what I wrote previously. I was sure that
I had tested this against both Qt 4.4.3 and 4.5.0, but after testing
against the 4.5.0 dylibs, I went back to the 4.5.0 static lib version
and it displays all of the image formats, plus the flash. The 4.4.3
version does not.

I must have messed up when I was changing my configuration around and
done all my testing against 4.4.3. That's the only explanation I can
come up with. (And I thought I tested it at least twice in each
configuration before posting, because I never want to do this later.
Sigh.)

My apologies for the noise. Thanks for the reply.

- Rush

On Mar 19, 2009, at 5:17 PM, Nathan Carter wrote:

> Dear Rush,
>
> Statically linked executables can't use Qt plugins.  Does that address
> your issue?
> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/deployment.html
>
> Nathan
>

> On Mar 19, 2009, at 7:29 PM, Rush Manbert wrote:
>
>> On Mar 19, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Rush Manbert wrote:

<snip>