[Qt-interest] Running QtWebKit Application on Windows Mobile 5

Tumarov Alexander alextai at narod.ru
Sat Mar 21 22:27:52 CET 2009

I believe that it is not dependance (although I do not know how to check it
on mobile platform - in general  - deployment by VS itself seems to do it
right way).
The biggest DLL is the webkit - 7.7 Mb. May be this is an issue. I do not
know about process slots... I will try to find it out (may be you have some
good URLs explaining what's this).
Anyway - I want to make a deployment on WM5 - so later versions are not an
option even...

Thank you for your reply.
Alexander Tumarov.