[Qt-interest] Widgets inside OpenGL inside Qt form

Andrea Franceschini therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:54:02 CET 2009

2009/3/23, fungos <fungos at gmail.com>:

> Now, I can't find any sample code that uses a "QGraphicsScene" inside a
> form

Since QGraphicsScene is not a widget itself, you obviously need a
widget to display it.

"The QGraphicsView class provides a widget for displaying the contents
of a QGraphicsScene".
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qgraphicsview.html

I don't really know how to use this combo and I don't have time to
investigate right now, but I'm confident you'll be able to graps the
basic ideas you need from the examples.

(Yes, I am the one who earlier stated that most examples from Qt docs
are mostly unuseful, but I know that with time and patience they're a
valuable source for learning :)

--
Andrea