[Qt-interest] Running QtWebKit Application on Windows Mobile 5

Tumarov Alexander alextai at narod.ru
Mon Mar 23 15:14:56 CET 2009

I've got an impression that DLLs under WM5 are always in slot #1 and the
only thing that's being copied into slot #0 is the image of process.
Can you point to web resources (or printed ones) that explains it in
details?

btw - is there any tool that allow investigation of memory layout / slots?

thank you in advance.