[Qt-interest] configure-flags: 3.3 vs 4.5 [embedded]

Karl Krach mailinglists at blueSpirit.la
Mon Mar 23 16:50:55 CET 2009

Thanks for your answer!

I tried my best with the framebuffer example, but still don't know what my
problem can be. If you have a look at the following screenshot
http://www.bluespirit.la/tmp/framebuffer.jpg
you will see, that the "DD" is darker than the "BB". I looks like a 'little'
vs. 'big endian' problem, but it's not...

To sort the rectangles from dark to bright, I would say:

   014589CD  2367ABEF

The output of example says the following:

Fixed screen info:
        id:          SA1100
        smem_start:  0xc02c1000
        smem_len:    76800
        type:        0
        type_aux:    0
        visual:      3
        xpanstep:    0
        ypanstep:    0
        ywrapstep:   0
        line_length: 240
        mmio_start:  0x0
        mmio_len:    0
        accel:       0

The framebuffer device was mapped to memory successfully.

Was in graphics mode already. Skipping
Variable screen info:
        xres:           480
        yres:           320
        xres_virtual:   480
        yres_virtual:   320
        yoffset:        0
        xoffset:        0
        bits_per_pixel: 4
        grayscale: 1
        red:    offset:  0, length:  4, msb_right:  0
        green:  offset:  0, length:  4, msb_right:  0
        blue:   offset:  0, length:  4, msb_right:  0
        transp: offset:  0, length:  0, msb_right:  0
        nonstd:       0
        activate:     0
        height:       -1
        width:        -1