[Qt-interest] QTextBrowser in a QListWidget

wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com
Tue Mar 24 06:00:41 CET 2009

Hi all,

I want to show rich text as content for the rows of a list widget.
I have inserted a QTextBrowser using setItemWidget().
Then I set the text.  This works fine.

However the vertical size of the QTextBrowser is small (it shows scrollbars).
I want the size of the textbrowser to be as large as its content and to make
sure the row height of the corresponding qlistwidget cell to show the
complete QTextBrowser.

How can I do that ?

If there are other - more elegant/performant/efficient - ways to show rich
text in a QListWidget I would love to have references/example code.

Thanx