[Qt-interest] build error (involving libQtXml.so)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Mar 24 10:42:54 CET 2009

On 24.03.09 10:35:00, Oszkar Ambrus wrote:

> > > Thats not a "Qt error",
> >
> Should I ask this question somewhere else?

Well, as its technically about building kde-stuff kde-devel kde org
would've been better, but thats not what I meant with that sentence.

> > > its a linker error and you're getting it because
> > > your compiling against Qt4.5 headers, but the linker picks up Qt from a
> > > Qt4.4 installation. Or the linker picks up some libraries from Qt4.4 and
> > > some from Qt4.5. So check your system and build env for any remainings of
> > > Qt4.4 (in particular development packages) and remove that.
> >
> I tried removing libqt4-dev (which is Qt4.4) and the associated packages, but then it
> won't compile because it (CMake of kdesupport) needs automoc, which
> needs libqt4-dev.

Then build automoc yourself from kdesupport against your Qt4.5. If you
switch the Qt installation you need to rebuild the whole stack on top of it
against the new installation.

And please reply to the list, not to me personally.

Andreas

--
Fine day for friends.
So-so day for you.