[Qt-interest] memory problem

Ian Thomson Ian.Thomson at iongeo.com
Tue Mar 24 11:49:17 CET 2009

Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> Dear Friends I am getting  segmentation fault for some memory
> allocation.Could u tell  me anyone whats wrong in this code below.

Hi,

The code you posted won't even compile. It has numerous problems such as
no return type for TableWidget::fileNameUpdate and the member variable
'item' used as 'Item' with a capital I.

I recommend that you get a book on C++ and learn the basics of how to
program and how to use container classes. Or look up an online resource,
there are plenty of good tutorials out there.

I also remember you posting very similar code to the list already and it
seems you haven't taken any of the previous advice.

Cheers.