[Qt-interest] Determining Licensing Method of Binary Qt Library

Nick Betcher nbetcher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:33:34 CET 2009

Hello,
   I am interested in definitely determining the license to which a
particular person or organization would have used to link their application
to using only the binary-form of the Qt libraries provided with the
application (e.g. commercial or GPL - this pre-dates LGPL). While I suspect
foul-play, I do not intend on providing any further details until I can be
sure of which license was used for Qt in this binary distribution. The DLLs
I have access to are (non-debug):

QtCore4.dll
QtGui4.dll
QtNetwork4.dll
QtSql4.dll
QtXml4.dll

   If you wish for this to remain private (not archived), please email me
directly.

Sincerely,
Nick Betcher, CPhT
Certified Pharmacy Technician