[Qt-interest] *** glibc detected *** ./program: double free or corruption (out): 0x08c9c938 ***

miroslav miroslav at keytos.no
Wed Mar 25 08:34:22 CET 2009

Hi,
please can you help me with this one. (QtCreator, Ubuntu)

I have a MainWindow that sends a signal to one plugin widget. I'm
getting the error (in the subject) when I'm closing the application.

MainWindow:
 // Definition of signal (in *.h):
       signals:
              void InitiateADICoordinates();
// connect + emit (I have put it in the constructor, because I want to
initiate the values at start. I have tried to put "emit" also somewhere
else, but result was the same):
      connect(this,SIGNAL(InitiateADICoordinates()), ui->ADI_plugin,
SLOT(InitiateCoordinateValues()));
      emit InitiateADICoordinates();

Plugin widget:
// Definition of slot (in *.h):
     public slots:
          void InitiateCoordinateValues();
//and the InitiateCoordinateValues() - (only setting values to GLfloat
variables)
     xCoord = 90.0f;
     yCoord = 90.0f;
     zCoord = 90.0f;

!!strange thing is that if I comment those xCoord comments (if the
function is empty) I'm not getting that error. I have tried also with
int, normal float but I'm still getting the same problem.

pls. any ideas?

thanks,
miro