[Qt-interest] *** glibc detected *** ./program: double free or corruption (out): 0x08c9c938 ***

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at maps-technology.com
Wed Mar 25 11:33:22 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 10:25:46 miroslav wrote:
> so here is my code - I am sending only the code that is related to this
> issue (I think it should be enough - if not just let me know)
Please read what you have been asked to provide. A small *compileable* example
that illustrates the problem. Your posted code does not contain a main()
function or a .pro file for example. This list is contributed to by people in
their spare time and not many can spare the time to add the missing parts.
Also, as Thiago mentioned, the act of producing such an cut-down example very
often itself helps you find the problem.

Cheers and good luck,

Sean