[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5 Embedded freezes

OS Prog osprog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:50:05 CET 2009

Hello,
I've worked with Qt 4.4.3, and I've updated to 4.5, which is much faster,
but...
The problem is that QComboBox doesn't work for me. I've made a simple
application - just QMainWindow and in constructor I create QComboBox widget
like:
{
QComboBox *pcb = new QComboBox(this);

pcb->addItem("1");
pcb->addItem("2");
pcb->addItem("3");
pcb->move(10,10);
}
The result is - I have a ComboBox on the screen, but when I touch it all
application freezes...
I subclassed the QComboBox to see the mosePrees events, and the event is
called only once (first time when the widget is touched, next times -
nothing).
Next I've subclassed QMainWindow to see if the events are received from
other widgets. When QComboBox is not pressed all events are received, but
when I touch the QComboBox - no more events come.
About the target -
BF527 EZKIT
Linux version 2.6.28-ADI-2009R1-pre-svn6000 (root at dlnx764) (gcc version
4.1.2 (ADI svn))
Qt4.5
Has anybody faced similar issue?