[Qt-interest] Joystick support

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Wed Mar 25 20:25:13 CET 2009

On Wed March 25 2009 20:18:56 Tumarov Alexander wrote:
> Thank you.
> I will see how it is implemented. In gerenal I am hesitating between poling
> like you did or read asyncroniously raw data from HID device (i need this
> for linux only),
It works with all joysticks supported by SDL, and it runs on all its platforms
(tested: Linux, Mac OS X and Windows).

Yes, I use the polling approach because I didn't want to have a second event
loop (SDL's and Qt's event loops)... that's good enough for all I wanna do,
and it's really working nicely!
--
René Reucher
rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
http://www.batcom-it.net/

Real Programs don't use shared text.  Otherwise, how can they use
functions for scratch space after they are finished calling them?