[Qt-interest] Slow? painting of rows in QTableWidget

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Mar 25 20:38:29 CET 2009

On 25.03.09 19:15:35, Andrea Franceschini wrote:
> 2009/3/25, Sandro Frenzel <Sandro.Frenzel at gmx.de>:
>
> > My question: Is that normal? Can I accelerate this operation?
>
> Maybe you're doing it wrong. For me is almost instantaneous on a much
> slower machine:

You probably don't test the same thing as Sandro, because in your case when
the table is shown for the first time it already has all its items in it. I
suspect that in Sandro's code he adds the items inside a method while the
table is already shown.

Andreas

--
Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.