[Qt-interest] Fwd: Re: Qt and cryptography

Oliver Demetz forenbeitraege at oliverdemetz.de
Thu Mar 26 09:36:58 CET 2009

Arnold Krille schrieb:
> On Wednesday 25 March 2009 20:51:57 Oliver Demetz wrote:
>> The compilation of the mentioned qca-ossl provider fails with
>> ...\ld.exe: cannot find -llibeay32
>> even though the commanline contains the entries
>> ... -Lc:\libraries\lib -llibeay32 -lgdi32 ...
>> and the directory  c:\libraries\lib definitely contains the
>> (self-compiled) files
>>    libcrypt.a
>>    libeay32.a
>>    libssl.a
>>    libssl32.a
>> So where is my error?
>
> The -l-flags of the compiler don't want the "lib". If the lib is names
> libeay32.a, the -l-flag is "-leay32", not "-llibeay32" as in your snippet...

Hi!

Hmm, ok now I changed the generated makefiles (massively) and it
compiled through.

But still, if I just state

     #include <QtCrypto>

somwhere in my code, I get an error like

main.cpp:10:20: QtCrypto: No such file or directory

I mean the reason why this error occurs is clear: the makefile has no
idea where to find the QtCrypto stuff. But I did as proposed in the
qca-readme create this file

C:\qt\4.5.0\mkspecs\features\crypto.prf

and my .pro file contains

QT += core \
     gui \
     crypto

so how can i make qt know about the crypro module?

thanks in advance,
olli