[Qt-interest] GrabMouse and mouse cursor

Martin Guillon martin.guillon at movea-tech.com
Thu Mar 26 13:18:00 CET 2009

Hi,

i am making a frameless window that follows the mouse. To do that i use
grabMouse because without it if i move too fast the mouse leave the frame.
The other feature of my frame is that i want a transparent cursor. I give my
transparent cursor as an argument of grabMouse.

My problem is that sometimes, and i didnt figure out when right now, the
cursor starts reappearing  when i stop moving the frame. I really need help
with that.
can someone help me resolve that or maybe find another solution to have a
frameless window that follow the cursor with no cursor?

Thanks

Martin