[Qt-interest] statusBar()

Malyushytsky, Alex alex at wai.com
Thu Mar 26 21:59:07 CET 2009

There is no way to help you, until you read and understand basics of  C++.
Don't take it as offence, this is just a reason why you can't be helped here and you don't get any answer on your second time asked question.

Giving you a solution just encourages you to keep flouding this mailing list with basic C++ question. That makes nothing good even to you.
Hope you finally will follow people advice. Start with definition of the class and object.

Once you get it, you will find your first way to do what you want.

Regads,
     Alex