[Qt-interest] qmake ignores *.prf files in project's root directory

Vyacheslav V. Yurkov uvv.mail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:03:11 CET 2009

As says qmake manual:

For example, consider the following assignment in a project file:

 CONFIG += myfeatures

With this addition to the CONFIG variable, qmake will search the locations
listed above for the myfeatures.prf file after it has finished parsing your
project file. On Unix systems, it will look for the following file:

   1. $QMAKEFEATURES/myfeatures.prf (for each directory listed in the
   QMAKEFEATURES environment variable)
   2. $$QMAKEFEATURES/myfeatures.prf (for each directory listed in the
   QMAKEFEATURES property variable)
   3. myfeatures.prf (in the project's root directory)
   4. ...

I'm using Qt 4.4.3 on my Slackware 12.2. But qmake ignores myfeatures.prf
file in the project's root directory.
I solved it executing the following command before running qmake:
QMAKEFEATURES=`pwd`
Why is it happened?
--
Vyacheslav V. Yurkov <uvv.mail at gmail.com>       Team Leader