[Qt-interest] _Z5qFreePv at QtCore4.dll ?

OS Prog osprog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:01:56 CET 2009

> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:45:11 +0800
> From: James Yan <jyan972 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Qt-interest] _Z5qFreePv at QtCore4.dll ?
> To: qt-interest at trolltech.com
>
> hey,
>
> I building my project with latest Qt Creator successfully, the exe
> generated
> from debug mode is run well, but the exe from release mode show an error :
> THe procedure entry point _Z5qFreePv could not be located in the dynamic
> link libaray QtCore4.dll
>
> any wrong with the released package?

Most probably your PATH is not pointing to the new (Qt 4.5) libraries. Maybe
you have had instaled earlier Qt and the PATH includes it not Qt4.5. Just
add Qt4.5 path in the PATH environment variable, just before earlier Qt path
(or replace the old one with the new if you don't need it).
If you cannot run the application from the debugger (QtCreator), press
'Project' button on the left toolbar and choose the needed configuration for
the release (qt version, path, ...etc.)