[Qt-interest] QPaint Event unhandle expection....for a QMainWindow derived class

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Fri Mar 27 13:50:20 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I have my own Class CMainWindow which is derived from QMainWindow in the following way:

Class CMainWindow: public QMainWindow {
 Q_OBJECT;
.....bla bla bla

....}

now,

my problem is that whenever there is an event related to this class lice Pain, Mouse.... i receive an unhandle exception which makes my software crash.
So i wonder...what should I add to my class? I mean...I must redirect all these event to the standards handlers which I believe are in the QMainWindow QT class.

Any Suggestion?

Kind Regards.
Giancarlo