[Qt-interest] Compiling Into a Monolithic Executable

Raja Sekharan websweetweb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:31:55 CET 2009

Hi,
I would like to compile my application into a single executable file in
Linux and Windows. The executable should run regardless of what library is
installed or not in the Local linux system. Is there a way to do this? I
understand that compiling in windows already creates a completely self
contained executable but how do I do the same with Linux.

Raja Sekharan

--
“Computer science education cannot make anybody an expert programmer any
more than studying brushes and pigment can make somebody an expert artist.”