[Qt-interest] QScrollArea expand question.

wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com
Mon Mar 30 03:33:22 CEST 2009

I have a widget inside a QScrollArea. The scroll area is added to a vertical
layout (with some buttons underneath) all contained by a frame.

I want the scroll area to expand for as long as the added space can be used by
the containing widget.  I.e when the extra space is not longer usefull to the
contained widget, the scrollbar should no longer expand.

Adding the scrollarea 'expanded' causes it to eat size even if the contained
widget cannot use that space.

How can I acchieve this effect ?

Thx