[Qt-interest] Qt library in (non)Qt application

Tumarov Alexander alextai at narod.ru
Mon Mar 30 08:45:33 CEST 2009

This is not about GUI or non-GUI.
I want to write a library that may be used in a QT-aware or not Qt-aware
applications.
Just as example - I want to create a threads inside library and use QT's
image capabilities for image maninupalation. The API with this library will
not contain any type exported from QT.
How this can be do?

Additional question that raises  - of object allocated on head inside shared
library can be safely deleted (new/delete) in the application itself?
It was a while when I last time developed on windows - but I recall that
there were some issues with this. Qt has a lot of implicitly shared
objects... it's good to know how they deallocated :)