[Qt-interest] [BUG?]QLocale::to* functions and trailing whitespace

Denis Dzyubenko denis.dzyubenko at trolltech.com
Mon Mar 30 11:45:42 CEST 2009

Mihail Naydenov wrote:
> Thank You for your response.
> You are right, my explanation (and understanding!) of the problem is totally wrong.
> There is however a problem however, and this time I will try to present it in code;

ah, now I see what you mean. Indeed that's a bug and should be fixed.
Hopefully it will be fixed for in next patch release. (the interesting
part is that the test code didn't fail with all locales, only with those
locales that declare group separator as non-space (as '0xa0' character),
that's why I wasn't able to reproduce the problem immediately.

--
Denis Dzyubenko
Software Engineer