[Qt-interest] Signals from QListWidget->editItem

e.jokisch at orange-moon.de e.jokisch at orange-moon.de
Mon Mar 30 14:54:32 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have ListWidget and want to add a new item.
This works and the new item is highlighted and the element editor is active.
Now I type some text into the new item and after hitting return the editor
closes.
What signal can I use to launch further processing of that new item?

I tried currentTextChanged(QString) but this is emitted when I set the new
item to be currentItem and it seems to be NOT emitted at all when the editor
closes.

Thanks for any hint

Eckhard