[Qt-interest] Qt4 & touchscreen ?

chandrasekar wagmare sekarwagmare at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:48:22 CEST 2009

i completed one project for touch screen driver perfectly in Qt .. linux
version only ...
     the only problem i faced in Qt4.4.3 using webkit on the graphicsScene
where  left click will not work so that in TID there will be no right click
operation ...  other than that every thing works perfectly ..

2009/3/31 Robin Suen <robin.suen at yahoo.com>

> Don't worray about it. Just need a simple driver for linux.

CHANDRU