[Qt-interest] QTreeWidget and blinking

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Tue Mar 31 11:56:02 CEST 2009

On Tue March 31 2009 11:39:11 NARCISO, Rui wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any way to make a QtreeWidgetItem placed on a QtreeWidget to be
> written in red and blink ??? By QtreeWidgetItem I mean a line with several
> columns of text only ..
You may use

QTreeWidgetItem::setForeground(int column, const QBrush & brush)

for this, and a QTimer to "animate" it (by changing the foregound color on
each timeout() signal).

HTH, René
--
René Reucher
rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
http://www.batcom-it.net/

As a professional humorist, I often get letters from readers who are
interested in the basic nature of humor.  "What kind of a sick
perverted disgusting person are you," these letters typically ask,
"that you make jokes about setting fire to a goat?" ...
		-- Dave Barry, "Why Humor is Funny"