[Qt-interest] QDateTimeEdit and CSS

Richard S. Wright Jr. rwright at starstonesoftware.com
Tue Mar 31 16:57:45 CEST 2009

That last few days I been creating a custom GUI style using CSS. Bit
of a learning curve for the newbie (just to CSS mind you :-), but I
have conquered all but one control, the QDateTimeEdit. When I  click
the drop down, I need to replace the left and right button images (the
ones that scroll the month back and forth), and I also need to change
the background color of the bar with the Sun, Mon, Tue, etc. text on it.

Yes, I've googled, and read many pages of documentation... perhaps the
wrong ones... but quite a few of what looked like the right place to
be looking. I have managed to figure out how to customize everything
else... just this last straggler...

Anybody else already done this... or perhaps one of the trolls would
chip in?

Oh, Qt 4.42, Windows and Mac.

Richard